Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 1: Introduction

My name is Jen Holecek and I attended Nazareth Academy High School in LaGrange Park where I first learned of St. Xavier University. I'm currently a freshman here at this institution and majoring in Early Childhood Education. I decided on St. Xavier because I believe that I can academically succeed with all the opportunities around me. The School of Education has many staff and faculty members who are very dedicated with plenty of experience. The help from these professionals will allow me to reach my full potential and give me a better understanding of what a great educator is all about. I chose to go into the field of education because I believe that I have a special gift working with young children. I believe the importance of education should be stressed at an early age. I wish to set young children down the right path and to be a great role-model in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment